OVN.space projects are designed to be executed using the OVN methodology. We want to leverage everyone’s potential to bring development resources in and execute the required tasks.
- Some projects are funded, in which case, the budget is distributed to all the participants in proportion to their contributions, based on a project road map and a Value Equation. This requires the use of a network resource planning tool and a contribution accounting system.
- Some projects are not funded, in which case they develop as classical open source projects, and the use of a network resource planning (NRP) tool with open contribution accounting is voluntary.
- PARC project – high potential for large funding
- Open Space Access – potential for medium funding
- Mai – HEC – high potential for low funding
- Alliance for Interoperability of Collaborative Technologies – no funding in sight
- Distributed media distribution – no funding in sight
- Valueflows – no funding, ongoing
- Valuenetwork – no funding, ongoing