Some of the first requirements to setup a proper self-organized network like the OVN is to clearly define which are the agreements, compromises and intentions of their members.
It is important to be open and transparent from the beginning by providing public access to the governance documents. With this approach we can clarify the responsibilities, roles and rights of the members of the community.
To preserve our P2P nature we rely mostly in public documents like the custodian agreements. In this section we will try to publish all these documents in order to make them available to everyone.
Governance public documents
- Faircoin Wallet Custodian Agreement [click here].
- Domain Custodian Agreement [click here].
- VPS Custodian Agreement [click here].
Shared infrastructure governance documents
- OVN.SPACE Custodian Agreement [click here].
Governance document templates
- bitmind.co Virtual Infrastructure Agreement [click here]: This is a template. Do not use this template for your agreement. Copy it, save it under a different name, and delete this text after. This template is based on the SENSORICA Custodian Agreement template.